You have to admit that once in your life, you danced to these tunes. Perhaps you organized a group to dance for that class Christmas party. Remember the steps? Single, single, double, double, that kind of thing.
Kidswereus picks the following dance hits in the nineties:
· The Sign by Ace of Base
· Trouble by Shampoo
· Sweat (A-la-la-la-long) by Inner Circle
· Ging gang gooly by Unknown
· Lick It by 20 Fingers
· Lament No. 5 by Pizzicato 5
· My Boo by Ghosttown DJs
· No Diggity by Blackstreet
· Oh Carol by Neil Sedaka and Howard Green Field
· Boom Boom Shake Shake the Room
My personal favorite is the incomprehensible Lament No. 5 of the Japanese group, Pizzicato 5. The song goes, “do-doot, dooroodutdut, do-doot, dooroodutdut”. As I’ve said, the lyrics are difficult to understand.